Skip to content
- Caswell,Lilley.(1899). Athol Massachusetts, Past and Present. Self-Published.
- County of Hampden: Massachusetts.(1905). Indian Deeds of Hampden County.
- Athol, Massachusetts.(2022, June 9). In Wikipedia. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athol,_Massachusetts
- William,Galvin.(2007). Historical & Archeological Resources of Central Massachusetts. Massachusetts Historical Commission.
- Nipmuc.(2022, June 9). In Wikipedia. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nipmuc
- Orange, Massachusetts.(2022, June 9). In Wikipedia. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orange,_Massachusetts
- Athol Union Station.(2022, June 9). In Wikimedia. https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Union_Station_(Athol,_Massachusetts)
- Quabbin Reservoir.(2022 June 9). In Wikipedia. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quabbin_Reservoir
- Vermont and Massachusetts Railroad.(2022, June 9). In Wikipedia. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_Trains/ICC_valuations/Vermont_and_Massachusetts_Railroad
- U.S. Census Bureau.(1790). Heads of Families at the First Census: Massachusetts. https://www2.census.gov/prod2/decennial/documents/1790e-02.pdf
- U.S. Census Bureau.(2022 June 9). Athol, CDP. https://data.census.gov/cedsci/profile?g=1600000US2502515
- Klekowski,Ed.(Producer, Director).(2001). Under Quabbin, [Video File]. Retrieved from https://www.pbs.org/video/wgby-documentaries-under-quabbin/
- Massachusetts Route 2.(2022, June 9). In Wikipedia. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massachusetts_Route_2
- MIT.(2022, June 9). Massachusetts Route 2 History. Retrieved from http://www.mit.edu/~jfc/Route%202.html
- Trains in the Valley.(2022, June 9). Northern Tier Passenger Rail Study. Retrieved from https://trainsinthevalley.org/northern-tier-rail-study/